Reggae Songstress Kristine Alicia Debuts at #12 on the Billboard Chart
Fort Lauderdale, FL (February 28, 2017) – Hers is the story of a ten-year, overnight success. Singer Kristine Alicia’s second album, a reggae collection titled Songs From Zion, has shot to #12 on the Billboard Reggae Album and Song chart within its first week of release. The record is a collaboration with producer Rory Gilligan of Stone Love fame.
The album was officially released on February 17, 2017 and immediately made a statement, claiming the #8 spot on the iTunes Reggae chart in its second day. Her last album “Get Ready” was released in 2007 with strong support in the gospel arena.
In conversation, Kristine Alicia speaks of a love for both spirituality and roots reggae which was often frowned upon in the gospel community, but which is received with open arms in the world of reggae. Songs From Zion is an expression of her love – for God, for reggae music, and for her own special someone.
Title track “Zion” seems to be emerging as a listener favorite, as is the first dub inspired single “Roll It”. The album has received stellar reviews from critics including music mags Reggaeville, Island Stage and Reggae Vibes, and is in heavy rotation on local and international radio stations.
Reggae and gospel music lovers can buy Songs From Zion on iTunes at http://apple.co/2mpCCj1, and can watch the video for “Roll It” at https://youtu.be/S8-b_JEi1e8. Find out more about Kristine Alicia at www.kristinealicia.com.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017