Do You Have What It Takes to Become a UNICAF Student?
In today’s competitive and fast changing work environment, a solid education is a must. A good university degree can jump start your career, or help you climb higher on the corporate ladder.
The fees for a quality university degree programme, however, translate into a major investment, which some people may not be able to afford. The UNICAF Scholarship Programme offers the unique opportunity to study online for internationally recognised degrees from reputable universities, at a fraction of the cost.
To be eligible for a UNICAF Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be earning less than USD 20,000 per year
- Be available to commence your academic studies within 6 months from receiving admission to one of the programmes offered
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the selected programme of study
UNICAF provides scholarships for degree programmes offered by the multi-campus Unicaf University in Africa, or one of its partners: the University of South Wales in the UK and the University of Nicosia in Europe. Online delivery of modules enables individuals with work or family commitments to study at their own pace, and fit coursework around their busy lifestyles.
The entry requirements for each programme of each partner university can be found at: https://www.unicaf.org/eligibility/
If you meet the basic criteria you can apply directly online. You will soon be contacted by a UNICAF Student Adviser to discuss details about the course and any other questions you might have. Once the scholarship and the applicant’s academic qualifications are approved by the Scholarship Committee and the Admissions Officer respectively, your registration is finalised; you become a UNICAF student and can embark on the exciting journey that will ultimately lead you to a wonderful new life.
Apply now for a UNICAF scholarship and start building your brilliant future!
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018