Bob Marley’s Grandson – Skip Performs With Katy Perry at the Grammys
Skip Marley, grandson of the legendary musician Bob Marley recently performed with the American mega-pop star Katy Perry at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
The pair performed the song “Chained To The Rhythm”.
It was the first time the song was ever performed live having been released last week.
Skip Marley was born in Kingston, Jamaica to Cedella Marley and David Minto, and raised in Miami, Florida.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 13, 2017
Check out the full song below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018