Bob Marley’s Grandson – Skip Performs With Katy Perry at the Grammys
Skip Marley, grandson of the legendary musician Bob Marley recently performed with the American mega-pop star Katy Perry at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
The pair performed the song “Chained To The Rhythm”.
It was the first time the song was ever performed live having been released last week.
Skip Marley was born in Kingston, Jamaica to Cedella Marley and David Minto, and raised in Miami, Florida.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 13, 2017
Check out the full song below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017