Bob Marley’s Grandson – Skip Performs With Katy Perry at the Grammys
Skip Marley, grandson of the legendary musician Bob Marley recently performed with the American mega-pop star Katy Perry at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
The pair performed the song “Chained To The Rhythm”.
It was the first time the song was ever performed live having been released last week.
Skip Marley was born in Kingston, Jamaica to Cedella Marley and David Minto, and raised in Miami, Florida.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 13, 2017
Check out the full song below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017