Bob Marley’s Grandson – Skip Performs With Katy Perry at the Grammys
Skip Marley, grandson of the legendary musician Bob Marley recently performed with the American mega-pop star Katy Perry at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
The pair performed the song “Chained To The Rhythm”.
It was the first time the song was ever performed live having been released last week.
Skip Marley was born in Kingston, Jamaica to Cedella Marley and David Minto, and raised in Miami, Florida.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 13, 2017
Check out the full song below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Kevon Lambert Signs For Phoenix Rising FC - August 21, 2017
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017