Bob Marley’s Grandson – Skip Performs With Katy Perry at the Grammys
Skip Marley, grandson of the legendary musician Bob Marley recently performed with the American mega-pop star Katy Perry at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
The pair performed the song “Chained To The Rhythm”.
It was the first time the song was ever performed live having been released last week.
Skip Marley was born in Kingston, Jamaica to Cedella Marley and David Minto, and raised in Miami, Florida.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 13, 2017
Check out the full song below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017