Over 200 Jamaicans Deported from The Bahamas in 2016!
Over 200 Jamaicans have been deported from the Bahamas in 2016.
The government of the Bahamas recently disclosed that 214 Jamaicans were deported from the territory during 2016.
The Jamaicans were allegedly among 6,335 illegal migrants who were repatriated up to December 26.
Haitians lead the deportation statistics by a wide margin according to the Bahamian government, with 4,655 being sent home, and Cubans, whose involuntary exit number stood at 1,179.
The Bahamian Foreign Ministry listed 73 nationals from China, 59 from Brazil, 47 from the Dominican Republic and 24 from Ecuador, among the deportees from the territory this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Elderly Business Woman Reportedly Chopped to Death in St Andrew - March 24, 2017
- Police Officer Dies After Car Runs Into Parked Truck - March 24, 2017
- Hundreds of Travelers Denied Entry into Jamaica - March 24, 2017
- Trump Inauguration Performer Heading to Jamaica For Easter - March 24, 2017
- Prominent Houston Surgeon of Jamaican Parentage Killed in Murder-Suicide (VIDEO) - March 23, 2017
- Opposition Storms Out of Parliament - March 23, 2017
- Corporal Punishment to Be Made Illegal in Schools Islandwide - March 22, 2017
- Health Minister Wants Sodas Banned in Schools - March 22, 2017
- Kaliese Spencer, Riker Hilton Hit WIth WADA Whereabouts Violation Charge - March 22, 2017
- Skip Marley Becomes First in Family to Crack Billboard’s Hot 100 Top 10 - March 21, 2017