Over 200 Jamaicans Deported from The Bahamas in 2016!
Over 200 Jamaicans have been deported from the Bahamas in 2016.
The government of the Bahamas recently disclosed that 214 Jamaicans were deported from the territory during 2016.
The Jamaicans were allegedly among 6,335 illegal migrants who were repatriated up to December 26.
Haitians lead the deportation statistics by a wide margin according to the Bahamian government, with 4,655 being sent home, and Cubans, whose involuntary exit number stood at 1,179.
The Bahamian Foreign Ministry listed 73 nationals from China, 59 from Brazil, 47 from the Dominican Republic and 24 from Ecuador, among the deportees from the territory this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018