Over 200 Jamaicans Deported from The Bahamas in 2016!
Over 200 Jamaicans have been deported from the Bahamas in 2016.
The government of the Bahamas recently disclosed that 214 Jamaicans were deported from the territory during 2016.
The Jamaicans were allegedly among 6,335 illegal migrants who were repatriated up to December 26.
Haitians lead the deportation statistics by a wide margin according to the Bahamian government, with 4,655 being sent home, and Cubans, whose involuntary exit number stood at 1,179.
The Bahamian Foreign Ministry listed 73 nationals from China, 59 from Brazil, 47 from the Dominican Republic and 24 from Ecuador, among the deportees from the territory this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018