Over 200 Jamaicans Deported from The Bahamas in 2016!
Over 200 Jamaicans have been deported from the Bahamas in 2016.
The government of the Bahamas recently disclosed that 214 Jamaicans were deported from the territory during 2016.
The Jamaicans were allegedly among 6,335 illegal migrants who were repatriated up to December 26.
Haitians lead the deportation statistics by a wide margin according to the Bahamian government, with 4,655 being sent home, and Cubans, whose involuntary exit number stood at 1,179.
The Bahamian Foreign Ministry listed 73 nationals from China, 59 from Brazil, 47 from the Dominican Republic and 24 from Ecuador, among the deportees from the territory this year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017