VIDEO: Magnificent Views of Westmoreland
For many persons across the globe, Jamaica is the most beautiful place on earth.
The island has been blessed with a practically unrivalled level of natural beauty.
The island’s 635 miles of coastline is peppered with many amazing beaches and several world renowned attractions.
However it is not only the natural beauty that makes Jamaica beautiful.
The warmth of our people, and our rich culture and cuisine certainly help maintain the island’s global appeal.
The parish of Westmoreland is perhaps one of the most untainted by commercial activities and boasts some our island’s most famous attractions.
The promotional video below published by Tomoki Kosaka does a splendid job of sharing the attractiveness of the parish.
It was made in commemoration of the twinning agreement of the parish of Westmoreland with the Tottori prefecture in Japan on March 24th 2016.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019