VIDEO: Magnificent Views of Westmoreland
For many persons across the globe, Jamaica is the most beautiful place on earth.
The island has been blessed with a practically unrivalled level of natural beauty.
The island’s 635 miles of coastline is peppered with many amazing beaches and several world renowned attractions.
However it is not only the natural beauty that makes Jamaica beautiful.
The warmth of our people, and our rich culture and cuisine certainly help maintain the island’s global appeal.
The parish of Westmoreland is perhaps one of the most untainted by commercial activities and boasts some our island’s most famous attractions.
The promotional video below published by Tomoki Kosaka does a splendid job of sharing the attractiveness of the parish.
It was made in commemoration of the twinning agreement of the parish of Westmoreland with the Tottori prefecture in Japan on March 24th 2016.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019