Bolt Reveals He Gets Extra Pleasure Beating US Athletes Gatlin & Gay
Usain Bolt is now enjoying a vacation period following his most recent feats on the track.
At the recently concluded Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Bolt became the first person in history to complete the ‘triple-triple’ after winning gold in the 100, 200 and 4x100m relay events.
Bolt had done the same at both the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games.
Durign a recent interview on First Take, an American morning sports talk program which airs on ESPN2, the 9-time Olympic Gold medallist was asked which athletes he derived extra pleasure from beating on the track.
Bolt cheerfully responded: “For me…it’s always the guys from the States…Tyson Gay and especially Justing Gatlin for the past three years. He is the one that’s always saying “I’m gonna beat Usain Bolt”..so it’s alwlays that extra pleasure”.
See the full interview below via ESPN
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019