Bolt Reveals He Gets Extra Pleasure Beating US Athletes Gatlin & Gay
Usain Bolt is now enjoying a vacation period following his most recent feats on the track.
At the recently concluded Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Bolt became the first person in history to complete the ‘triple-triple’ after winning gold in the 100, 200 and 4x100m relay events.
Bolt had done the same at both the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games.
Durign a recent interview on First Take, an American morning sports talk program which airs on ESPN2, the 9-time Olympic Gold medallist was asked which athletes he derived extra pleasure from beating on the track.
Bolt cheerfully responded: “For me…it’s always the guys from the States…Tyson Gay and especially Justing Gatlin for the past three years. He is the one that’s always saying “I’m gonna beat Usain Bolt”..so it’s alwlays that extra pleasure”.
See the full interview below via ESPN
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019