Jamaican Gymnasts to Be Sponsored By Beenie Man For Olympics
It is always heartwarming to see persons who have achieved a fair level of success share some of their blessings.
The popular Dancehall entertainer Beenie Man is certainly doing his part to help ensure that the journey for at least two Jamaican gymnasts will be a smooth one.
According to The Star, the grammy-award-winning artiste whose real name is Moses Davis has vowed to stand the cost of Olympic gears for Toni-Ann Williams, Jamaica’s first female Olympic Gymnast.
Beenie Man is also reportedly the official sponsor for 11-year old, Junior gymnast Asasia Malcolm, for the next four years.
Malcolm’s mother, Sharri-Ann Vaz had only kind words to say about the entertainer.
“First entertainer to support and sponsor Jamaica Gymnastics……. Thanks to MD entertainment/Moses Davis for your generosity …….. Asasia is now training for the team focusing Olympics 2020,” she stated via Facebook.
Check out this feature on Toni Ann below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019