Jamaican Gymnasts to Be Sponsored By Beenie Man For Olympics
It is always heartwarming to see persons who have achieved a fair level of success share some of their blessings.
The popular Dancehall entertainer Beenie Man is certainly doing his part to help ensure that the journey for at least two Jamaican gymnasts will be a smooth one.
According to The Star, the grammy-award-winning artiste whose real name is Moses Davis has vowed to stand the cost of Olympic gears for Toni-Ann Williams, Jamaica’s first female Olympic Gymnast.
Beenie Man is also reportedly the official sponsor for 11-year old, Junior gymnast Asasia Malcolm, for the next four years.
Malcolm’s mother, Sharri-Ann Vaz had only kind words to say about the entertainer.
“First entertainer to support and sponsor Jamaica Gymnastics……. Thanks to MD entertainment/Moses Davis for your generosity …….. Asasia is now training for the team focusing Olympics 2020,” she stated via Facebook.
Check out this feature on Toni Ann below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019