People in the USA are Not Banks and ATMs! Jamaican Living Overseas Vents (Video)
Many persons living in Jamaica are still under the impression that if someone lives in the United States or some other first world country their life is automatically a ‘bed of roses’.
Because of this misguided belief, many persons living in Jamaica often times become a source of frustration for friends and family members living overseas as they sometimes bombard them with requests for money or some other form of financial assistance.
Some even become irate and say disrespectful things when they are not given what they request.
One Jamaican living in the United States recently utilised Facebook to voice her thoughts on the issue.
Watch the video below and share your opinions.
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019