People in the USA are Not Banks and ATMs! Jamaican Living Overseas Vents (Video)
Many persons living in Jamaica are still under the impression that if someone lives in the United States or some other first world country their life is automatically a ‘bed of roses’.
Because of this misguided belief, many persons living in Jamaica often times become a source of frustration for friends and family members living overseas as they sometimes bombard them with requests for money or some other form of financial assistance.
Some even become irate and say disrespectful things when they are not given what they request.
One Jamaican living in the United States recently utilised Facebook to voice her thoughts on the issue.
Watch the video below and share your opinions.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019