People in the USA are Not Banks and ATMs! Jamaican Living Overseas Vents (Video)
Many persons living in Jamaica are still under the impression that if someone lives in the United States or some other first world country their life is automatically a ‘bed of roses’.
Because of this misguided belief, many persons living in Jamaica often times become a source of frustration for friends and family members living overseas as they sometimes bombard them with requests for money or some other form of financial assistance.
Some even become irate and say disrespectful things when they are not given what they request.
One Jamaican living in the United States recently utilised Facebook to voice her thoughts on the issue.
Watch the video below and share your opinions.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019