Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid
Who doesn’t love goats?
They are so cute and are regularly seen scampering about in Jamaica.
A plate of well prepared curry goat is also a fine treat.
I saw these two one morning on my way back from a morning walk, laying down in the road – simply chillin.
This acrylic painting on canvas measures 18″x 24″. Painting is my passion.
I am a self taught artist who specializes in landscape paintings.
I also enjoy figurative, still life, flora/fauna, abstracts and portraits as well. I can be contacted via: Telephone: (876) 899 6218
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015