On Friday, Jamaica recorded eight additional COVID-19 deaths, increasing the country’s toll to 669.
The Ministry of Health & Wellness says two other deaths are under investigation.
The most recent deaths include:
- A 96-year-old male from Westmoreland.
- A 91-year-old female from St. James.
- A 42-year-old female from St. James.
- A 59-year-old male from Westmoreland.
- A 72-year-old male from Kingston and St. Andrew.
- A 61-year-old male from Kingston and St. Andrew.
- An 82-year-old female from St. Mary.
- A 69-year-old female from Kingston and St. Andrew.
There were also 231 new Covid-19 cases were confirmed on Friday, from 1,054 tests.
The positivity rate is 22.7 per cent.
The country’s overall case count has increased to 38, 678.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]