Earthquakes are quite scary. They can strike when we least expect it and they often occur at times when individuals are in the most unsafe places.
If one prophet who goes by the name “John the Baptist” is right, Jamaica will suffer a catastrophic earthquake this Tuesday (Jan 14) which will result in significant loss of life.
According to a report by The Star the prophet claims that the Lord informed him on Thursday night that at 9 p.m. on Tuesday, January 14, Jamaica will be hit by the devastating quake.
“People will survive yes but so many people will die. This is going to be a catastrophic event. The place will be written-off as a disaster zone. You are going to have people survive and that is when every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess. Because no man can know this unless God reveals it to him,” the prophe also stated.
The prophet explained that this catastrophic earthquake will happen on Tuesday because of Passover. According to him, the Passover is held by the Israelites in the first month from the 10th-21st.
While we would not encourage anyone to be overly alarmed by his prophecy, it is important for everyone to be acquainted with the proper safety measures to take in the event of a major earthquake.(See below)
- Immediately search for a safe location such as in a doorway (if you live in an old, adobe house that is not reinforced), beneath a table or desk, or along an interior wall away from windows or hazardous objects.
- Cover the back of your head and your eyes to minimize injury from flying debris.
- Do not take elevators during an earthquake. (Hardly any deh a yaad still)
- If cooking, turn off heating elements immediately.
- If outdoors, stay in open areas away from buildings, power lines, trees, and other potential hazards.
- If driving, stop quickly but safely and stay in the vehicle. Do not stop near power lines, bridges, overpasses, or other potentially dangerous locations.
- Stay calm and brace yourself to keep your balance, sitting if possible.
Do you find his prediction to be unsettling? As usual let us know in the comments.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.