Reggae Boyz Make Marginal Move Up FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boys have made a marginal move in the right direction on the latest iteration of the FIFA Coca Cola world ranking.
Jamaica, now ranked at 76 (moving up one place) is the fourth highest ranked team from the Caribbean with Haiti holding the top spot at number 69.
St Kitts and Nevis climbed four places to number 73 while first time Concacaf Gold Cup qualifier Curacao falls one place to 74.
Mexico at 17, Costa Rica 19 and the USA at 30 are the highest ranked Concacaf teams.
Argentina and Brazil are ranked number one and two respectively while reigning World Cup champions Germany are third.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018