Reggae Boyz Make Marginal Move Up FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boys have made a marginal move in the right direction on the latest iteration of the FIFA Coca Cola world ranking.
Jamaica, now ranked at 76 (moving up one place) is the fourth highest ranked team from the Caribbean with Haiti holding the top spot at number 69.
St Kitts and Nevis climbed four places to number 73 while first time Concacaf Gold Cup qualifier Curacao falls one place to 74.
Mexico at 17, Costa Rica 19 and the USA at 30 are the highest ranked Concacaf teams.
Argentina and Brazil are ranked number one and two respectively while reigning World Cup champions Germany are third.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Kevon Lambert Signs For Phoenix Rising FC - August 21, 2017
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017