Reggae Boyz Make Marginal Move Up FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boys have made a marginal move in the right direction on the latest iteration of the FIFA Coca Cola world ranking.
Jamaica, now ranked at 76 (moving up one place) is the fourth highest ranked team from the Caribbean with Haiti holding the top spot at number 69.
St Kitts and Nevis climbed four places to number 73 while first time Concacaf Gold Cup qualifier Curacao falls one place to 74.
Mexico at 17, Costa Rica 19 and the USA at 30 are the highest ranked Concacaf teams.
Argentina and Brazil are ranked number one and two respectively while reigning World Cup champions Germany are third.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017