Reggae Boyz Make Marginal Move Up FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boys have made a marginal move in the right direction on the latest iteration of the FIFA Coca Cola world ranking.
Jamaica, now ranked at 76 (moving up one place) is the fourth highest ranked team from the Caribbean with Haiti holding the top spot at number 69.
St Kitts and Nevis climbed four places to number 73 while first time Concacaf Gold Cup qualifier Curacao falls one place to 74.
Mexico at 17, Costa Rica 19 and the USA at 30 are the highest ranked Concacaf teams.
Argentina and Brazil are ranked number one and two respectively while reigning World Cup champions Germany are third.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017