14 more COVID-19-related deaths were recorded across the island over a 24-hour period up to Sunday afternoon, increasing the tally of COVID fatalities locally to 1,011.
The parish of Manchester accounted for 11 of the 14 deaths.
During the 24 hour period, 79 new COVID-19 cases were also recorded.
The most recent to succumb to COVID-19 are:
· A 57-year-old male from St. Ann
· A 33-year-old male from Kingston & St Andrew
· An 83-year-old male from St Ann
· A 90-year-old male from Manchester
· A 50-year-old female from Manchester
· A 41-year-old male from Manchester
· A 93-year-old female from Manchester
· A 72-year-old male from Manchester
· An 86-year-old male from Manchester
· An 83-year-old female from Manchester
· A 77-year-old female from Manchester
· A 61-year-old male from Manchester
· An 86-year-old female from Manchester
· A 67-year-old Female from Manchester
The total number of confirmed positive cases nationally currently stands at 49,356.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]