Trelawny mother and daughter Conspire to Kill Baby?

The Trelawny police have added an additional charge of murder on a woman and her 16-year-old daughter for the death of the teen’s new-born baby.

48 year old Hyacinth Carnegie and her 16-year-old daughter both of Stettin, Trelawny were charged jointly with concealment of the birth of a child, following the gruesome discovery of the infant in a pit latrine on the premises occupied by the accused. police station in Jamaica, Trelawny poice station
After the two accused appeared in the Clark’s town Resident Magistrate Court two weeks ago, Carnegie was offered bail in the sum of $50,000. However, the 16-year-old mother was remanded.
Carnegie’s bail was revoked after a post mortem examination last week revealed that the baby died from stab wounds.

They were then charged with murder.

Meanwhile, the man alleged to have impregnated the teen girl, 23-year-old Kerron Tulloch remains in custody.

Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.

Shannon Thompson

Stabbed? how can a mother really stab a baby if they did not want the child it could be handed over for adoption.

Sophia Frater-Walcott

Its hard to even imagine such horrible act. When I first set my eyes on my very premature baby, I became determined to get well to look after him…you just dont harm your child.

Bevon Sandra Gentles

Cho dem fi lock dem up and dash whey deh keys and the mother goes along with it…. Yu know what the 23yr old in custody dem fi release cause the mother know bout every thing…

Kentake Malopenza

This happened in my fathers’ district. OMG how can people be so cruel and wickeeed to a newborn child?? Dem will feel judgement fiyaaa for this evil act of hatred against innocence!!

Kentake Malopenza

Bevon Sandra Gentles

Sophia Frater-Walcott

Shannon Thompson

Daley Rock Humble Tarra

So sad y people a breed too much lock up u pum pum stop breed.

Daley Rock Humble Tarra

So sad y people a breed too much lock up u pum pum stop breed.