Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs
On Saturday Jamaica outclassed the field in the women’s 4×100-metre relay final to win the event at the 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships in Doha, Qatar.
With this victory Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce earned her ninth career world championship gold medal.
Jamaica’s team lived up to expectations despite missing double Olympic champion Elaine Thompson.
The team comprised of Shericka Jackson, Natalliah Whyte, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, and Jonielle Smith clocked a world-leading 41.44 seconds to claim gold ahead of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (41.85).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Caribbean Airlines To Launch Flights From Jamaica To Cuba - October 21, 2019
- LISTEN: Ras Ghandi-State Of Emergency - October 19, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Awesome Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Pressure’ - October 18, 2019
- Gov’t Signs Contract to Build 1650 Homes In St Catherine - October 17, 2019
- Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games - October 10, 2019
- Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs - October 6, 2019
- Health Ministry Halts Importation of Zantac - October 3, 2019
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019