Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games
Jamaica will have a representative in Gymnastics at next year’s Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan.
This after Danusia Francis earned one of the top 20 automatic qualifying spots at the FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships in Stuttgart, Germany.
The 25-year old will be Jamaica’s second ever representative in the sport at the Olympics.
Gymnastics is highly technical and requires oodles of balance, strength, flexibility, agility, coordination, and endurance.
Jamaica’s first representative in gymnastics at the Olympics was Toni-Ann Williams at the 2016 Games in Rio, Brazil.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Caribbean Airlines To Launch Flights From Jamaica To Cuba - October 21, 2019
- LISTEN: Ras Ghandi-State Of Emergency - October 19, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Awesome Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Pressure’ - October 18, 2019
- Gov’t Signs Contract to Build 1650 Homes In St Catherine - October 17, 2019
- Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games - October 10, 2019
- Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs - October 6, 2019
- Health Ministry Halts Importation of Zantac - October 3, 2019
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019