Fraser-Pryce Strikes GOLD At Doha World Championships!
Jamaica’s pocket rocket Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce once again showed her class when she won gold in the women’s 100m event at the IAAF World Championships.
Fraser-Pryce exploded out of the blocks to clock 10.71 seconds.
She previously won said event at the 2009, 2013 and 2015 editions.
Compatriot Elaine Thompson finished 4th in 10.93 seconds.
Britain’s Dina Asher-Smith and Marie-Josee TaLou of the Ivory Coast finished second and third respectively.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How to Use Numbers For Wins When Playing Online Bingo? - October 7, 2019
- ‘Belly’ & ‘Shottas’ Actor Louie Rankin Dies In Car Crash - October 1, 2019
- Fraser-Pryce Strikes GOLD At Doha World Championships! - September 30, 2019
- 6 Bedroom Home For Sale In Brown’s Town St Ann - July 21, 2019
- Reggae Boyz Take On Antigua Next Month - February 28, 2018
- Vybz Kartel Reportedly Transferred to Maximum Security Tower Street Prison - November 16, 2016
- Peter Tosh Museum Opens Today - October 19, 2016
- Bolt Returns to The Ellen Show, Talks Marriage, Rio - September 28, 2016
- The Alpha Boys’ School Puts Its Gift Shop Online In An Effort to Raise Funds - June 1, 2016
- “The Zika Virus Will Come to Jamaica” Says Health Minister - December 17, 2015