Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record!
Jamaica’s ‘Pocket-Rocket’ Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce has demolished a 40-year-old record to become the 2019 Pan American 200m Champion.
Fraser-Pryce clocked a mind boggling 22.43 seconds in the women’s 200m event to take gold on the penultimate day of the games yesterday in Lima, Peru.
The precious record of 22.45 seconds was set in 1979 by American Evelyn Ashford in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record! - August 10, 2019
- Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Creates History In Belgium! - August 8, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Defeat Peru - August 7, 2019
- Bailey On Target For Bayer In Pre-Season Friendly - July 31, 2019
- Artwork By Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Chosen For Honour And Publication In Japan - July 19, 2019
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019