Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record!
Jamaica’s ‘Pocket-Rocket’ Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce has demolished a 40-year-old record to become the 2019 Pan American 200m Champion.
Fraser-Pryce clocked a mind boggling 22.43 seconds in the women’s 200m event to take gold on the penultimate day of the games yesterday in Lima, Peru.
The precious record of 22.45 seconds was set in 1979 by American Evelyn Ashford in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games - October 10, 2019
- Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs - October 6, 2019
- Health Ministry Halts Importation of Zantac - October 3, 2019
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019