Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen!
Bailey On Fire!!!
Leon Bailey continues to play a starring role for his club Bayer Leverksuen.
The Jamaican international found the back of the net merely 26 seconds after gracing the pitch in an encounter against Alemannia Aachen in the st Round of the DFB Cup on the weekend.
Bailey was put on in minute 72 and produced an excellent first touch to expertly control an overhead pass from a team-mate at the opposite end of the pitch before scoring.
The match ended 4-1 in favour of Bayer.
Less then two weeks ago Bailey also scored for Bayer in a pre-season friendly and narrowly missed out on scoring a brace for the club.
Bailey will undoubtedly be aiming to make a big splash this season as his playtime during last season was reduced due to injury.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Caribbean Airlines To Launch Flights From Jamaica To Cuba - October 21, 2019
- LISTEN: Ras Ghandi-State Of Emergency - October 19, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Awesome Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Pressure’ - October 18, 2019
- Gov’t Signs Contract to Build 1650 Homes In St Catherine - October 17, 2019
- Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games - October 10, 2019
- Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs - October 6, 2019
- Health Ministry Halts Importation of Zantac - October 3, 2019
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019