Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy
After announcing her intention to launch health and sanitation kits for children a few months ago, 10 yearsold Jamaican Kailee Coombs has made good on her promise with the launch of her Kai Kits, health and sanitation brand on Friday, August 9, 2019 at Coco Jam in Kingston, Jamaica.
Speaking at the launch, President elect for the Jamaica Teachers Association, Owen Speid called Kai Kit for Kids an important initiative.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record! - August 10, 2019
- Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Creates History In Belgium! - August 8, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Defeat Peru - August 7, 2019
- Bailey On Target For Bayer In Pre-Season Friendly - July 31, 2019
- Artwork By Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Chosen For Honour And Publication In Japan - July 19, 2019
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019