Bolt Steps Into Music Arena With Producer Cousin
Another record for world’s fastest man in his sprint to be a top entrepreneur
Usain Bolt, the Jamaican legendary track and field star, added another record – this time making a foray into the music arena last week.
The retired sprinter, deemed to be the world’s fastest man over 100m, released a record on Friday (Jul 5) as the executive producer.
The 33-year-old teamed up with his cousin Rajah Nelson, an up-and-coming producer, who has worked with dancehall artistes such as Quada and Tommy Lee Sparta.
Following three months of recording, his ‘Olympe Rose Rhythm’ was launched in Kingston last Thursday (Jul 4) alongside the Champagne of the same name that he endorses with leading brand Mumm.
The featured tracks, centred on summer as well as Caribbean lifestyle, have been laid down by top runners in the Jamaican dancehall scene such as Christopher Martin, Dexta Daps, Ding Dong and Munga Honourable.
Bolt, an eight-time Olympic champion, had tried his hand at making a living as a professional footballer with Australian minnows Central Coast Mariners but would have only played a bit part.
Despite being offered a two-year deal with Maltese champions Valletta, which would included the opportunity to compete in the prestigious Champions League, he turned his back on football.
He has since launched the Mumm Olympe Rose Champagne and in European cities has introduced a range of e-scooters with the promise of some e-cars in the near future.
And now Bolt has run some music tracks across his celebrity friends in his homeland, there may be no stopping him from excelling in such a massive market as he continues to tap into his enthusiastic entrepreneur skills at a rapid pace.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Actress With Jamaican Descent Rumoured To Be Next 007 - July 15, 2019
- Italian Job On Offer For Bailey - July 15, 2019
- Jamaica Wannabe On Brink Of English Premier League Contract - July 13, 2019
- Bolt Steps Into Music Arena With Producer Cousin - July 11, 2019
- Nations League Call-Up Is Goal For Flemmings And Lambert - July 10, 2019
- Jamaica’s Gold Cup Glory Hunt Ends - July 4, 2019
- Morrison Joins Sheffield United On Trial - July 2, 2019
- Morrison Ups His Fitness To Stay On Reggae Boyz’ Radar - July 1, 2019
- Supersub Mattocks Makes Panama Pay The Penalty - June 30, 2019
- Reggae Boyz Hold On Against Courageous Curaçao - June 26, 2019