Actress With Jamaican Descent Rumoured To Be Next 007
James Bond’s 007 secret spy codename believed to be taken over by London-born Lynch
Lashana Lynch, who proudly boasts Jamaican heritage, is strongly rumoured to be the new 007 secret agent to take over the mantle from Craig Daniel.
There has been no official announcement, but the London-born 31-year-old becomes the latest actor to be handed the world’s favourite secret spy codename according to English national newspaper ‘Mail on Sunday’ (MoS).
Lynch, who appears in the latest Bond movie that is largely set in Jamaica, has been adding snippets on her Instagram account.
Although the Bond movie plot has been kept under wraps, she has been revealing some behind-the-scenes videos on set for the as yet untitled film that has been codenamed Bond 25 – so called because it signifies the 25th movie of the world’s longest running franchise.
Lynch is set to be introduced as the new 007 face-to-face with fellow British actor Daniel claims an insider to the ‘MoS’.
Bond will still be played by Craig, and maintain his now dated macho characteristics in the movie just as his creator Ian Fleming intended.
But the ‘MoS’ reckons the opening scene of the latest potential blockbuster will see Bond, having retired to Jamaica, is summoned back by his former employer MI6 to fight a new villain.
The paper’s insider claims that Bond is introduced to the stunning and curvy Lynch, who has taken over his codename of 007.
Lynch is best known for playing the fighter pilot role of Maria Rambeau in this year’s ‘Captain Marvel’ movie.
And she starred as the lead role in the 2016 US period series ‘Still Star-Crossed’, which focused on what happened following the death of Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’. Lynch played Rosaline Capulet, Juliet’s cousin, who is betrothed against her will.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ricketts Blasts Morgan’s Reggae Boyz Future - August 21, 2019
- Whitmore Gets Defensive Over Reggae Boyz - August 15, 2019
- Shooting Star Nicholson Moves To Belgium Top-Tier - August 14, 2019
- East Signals His Worth To Jamaica - August 2, 2019
- Nicholson Back On Target In Europa League - August 1, 2019
- Jamaica Hitman Nicholson Breaks Europa Cup Duck - July 26, 2019
- Jamaica Climb Slowly Up FIFA Rankings - July 25, 2019
- Duckie Under Fire Ahead Of Tackling Pan-Am Games - July 24, 2019
- Young Reggae Boyz Whimper Out Of Olympic Qualifiers - July 22, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Held In Olympic Qualifier - July 18, 2019