E-Mobility Is No Problem For Bolt
Jamaican icon joins race for European electric transport
Usain Bolt, the legendary ex-sprinter, has turned his back on hitting top speed following the launch of Bolt Mobility products for 20 European cities.
The Jamaican ace has unveiled a range of electric scooters and a micro electric car, with a launch date in London of 19 June for his micro mobility company.
His ambitious aim is to have his mobility products in selected European cities by next year. And he kicked off his concept last month in Paris, with London his next stop for promotion.
Bolt Mobility offers a trio of recyclable e-scooters – Bolt Original, Bolt One (up to 15 miles) and Bolt Chariot (up to 2 miles) – that all have a swappable battery,
And Bolt Nano, which will become the first micro e-car with a swappable battery, is currently at the prototype stage and designed to seat two people (one behind the other).
However, in London there is a severe problem as e-scooters are not permitted to be ridden on either the road nor pavement.
But other European cities do not encounter such rigid rules and lready have mobility brands, such as Bird and Lime, littering their pavements with e-scooters.
The Bolt Nano, available as from next year, is more likely to appear in London than one of his three e-scooters. Which would mean that the world’s fastest man could ironically be recognised for the slowness of his innovative eco-friendly product.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Whitmore Gets Defensive Over Reggae Boyz - August 15, 2019
- Shooting Star Nicholson Moves To Belgium Top-Tier - August 14, 2019
- East Signals His Worth To Jamaica - August 2, 2019
- Nicholson Back On Target In Europa League - August 1, 2019
- Jamaica Hitman Nicholson Breaks Europa Cup Duck - July 26, 2019
- Jamaica Climb Slowly Up FIFA Rankings - July 25, 2019
- Duckie Under Fire Ahead Of Tackling Pan-Am Games - July 24, 2019
- Young Reggae Boyz Whimper Out Of Olympic Qualifiers - July 22, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Held In Olympic Qualifier - July 18, 2019
- Morrison Returns To English Premier League With Sheffield United - July 18, 2019