Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama
Reggae Girlz Firing On All Cylinders!
On Sunday night, Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz pulled off a comfortable 3-1 win over Panama in an international friendly match at the National Stadium in Kingston.
The match was part of the team’s preparatory efforts ahead of the FIFA Women’s World Cup in France from June 7 to July 7.
The Reggae Girlz defeated Panama 4-2 on penalties seven months ago in their third-place playoff match at the 2018 Concacaf Women’s Championship to book a spot at the World Cup in France.
In the process, Jamaica became the first Caribbean team to reach the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
Khadija Shaw scored a brace to help propel the Jamaicans to victory and has now increased her tally of international goals to 29.
The Reggae Girlz will next face Scotland at Hampden Park on May 27.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record! - August 10, 2019
- Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Creates History In Belgium! - August 8, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Defeat Peru - August 7, 2019
- Bailey On Target For Bayer In Pre-Season Friendly - July 31, 2019
- Artwork By Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Chosen For Honour And Publication In Japan - July 19, 2019
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019