Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica
A minor earthquake rattled sections of Jamaica earlier today (April 15).
The magnitude 3.9 earthquake was reportedly felt in sections of the island at approximately 8:53am.
According to The Earthquake Unit, the tremor was reportedly felt in Montego Bay, St. James and Savanna-la-mar, Westmoreland.
Its epicentre was located two kilometres north-west of White House in Westmoreland.
The focal depth was 16 kilometres.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019