Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica
A minor earthquake rattled sections of Jamaica earlier today (April 15).
The magnitude 3.9 earthquake was reportedly felt in sections of the island at approximately 8:53am.
According to The Earthquake Unit, the tremor was reportedly felt in Montego Bay, St. James and Savanna-la-mar, Westmoreland.
Its epicentre was located two kilometres north-west of White House in Westmoreland.
The focal depth was 16 kilometres.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019