Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz remain in 54th place on the most recent FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings.
The Boyz also remain the number one ranked Caribbean team and 4th in CONCACAF.
Mexico is the highest ranked team in Concacaf followed by the United States at 25. Costa Rica dropped one place to 37th
Curacao, at 81, is second in the Caribbean ahead of Trinidad who also slipped a place to 93. Haiti (103), Antigua and Barbuda (126) and St. Kitts and Nevis (134) round out the top five.
Recently crowned Asian Champions Qatar climbed a whopping 38 places to be ranked 55th and beaten finalists Japan also jumped 23 places to be ranked at number 27.
There were zero changes in the top ten with Belgium remaining number one ahead of world champions France followed by Brazil, beaten 2018 world cup finalist Croatia and England
The top ten is completed by Portugal, Uruguay, Switzerland , Spain and Denmark.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record! - August 10, 2019
- Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Creates History In Belgium! - August 8, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Defeat Peru - August 7, 2019
- Bailey On Target For Bayer In Pre-Season Friendly - July 31, 2019
- Artwork By Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Chosen For Honour And Publication In Japan - July 19, 2019
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019