Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz remain in 54th place on the most recent FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings.
The Boyz also remain the number one ranked Caribbean team and 4th in CONCACAF.
Mexico is the highest ranked team in Concacaf followed by the United States at 25. Costa Rica dropped one place to 37th
Curacao, at 81, is second in the Caribbean ahead of Trinidad who also slipped a place to 93. Haiti (103), Antigua and Barbuda (126) and St. Kitts and Nevis (134) round out the top five.
Recently crowned Asian Champions Qatar climbed a whopping 38 places to be ranked 55th and beaten finalists Japan also jumped 23 places to be ranked at number 27.
There were zero changes in the top ten with Belgium remaining number one ahead of world champions France followed by Brazil, beaten 2018 world cup finalist Croatia and England
The top ten is completed by Portugal, Uruguay, Switzerland , Spain and Denmark.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games - October 10, 2019
- Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs - October 6, 2019
- Health Ministry Halts Importation of Zantac - October 3, 2019
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019