Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz remain in 54th place on the most recent FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings.
The Boyz also remain the number one ranked Caribbean team and 4th in CONCACAF.
Mexico is the highest ranked team in Concacaf followed by the United States at 25. Costa Rica dropped one place to 37th
Curacao, at 81, is second in the Caribbean ahead of Trinidad who also slipped a place to 93. Haiti (103), Antigua and Barbuda (126) and St. Kitts and Nevis (134) round out the top five.
Recently crowned Asian Champions Qatar climbed a whopping 38 places to be ranked 55th and beaten finalists Japan also jumped 23 places to be ranked at number 27.
There were zero changes in the top ten with Belgium remaining number one ahead of world champions France followed by Brazil, beaten 2018 world cup finalist Croatia and England
The top ten is completed by Portugal, Uruguay, Switzerland , Spain and Denmark.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019