Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz remain in 54th place on the most recent FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings.
The Boyz also remain the number one ranked Caribbean team and 4th in CONCACAF.
Mexico is the highest ranked team in Concacaf followed by the United States at 25. Costa Rica dropped one place to 37th
Curacao, at 81, is second in the Caribbean ahead of Trinidad who also slipped a place to 93. Haiti (103), Antigua and Barbuda (126) and St. Kitts and Nevis (134) round out the top five.
Recently crowned Asian Champions Qatar climbed a whopping 38 places to be ranked 55th and beaten finalists Japan also jumped 23 places to be ranked at number 27.
There were zero changes in the top ten with Belgium remaining number one ahead of world champions France followed by Brazil, beaten 2018 world cup finalist Croatia and England
The top ten is completed by Portugal, Uruguay, Switzerland , Spain and Denmark.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019