Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa
This charming home has four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, two L-shaped reception rooms and a large dining and kitchen area.
A spectacular view of the sea can be enjoyed via the home’s front deck.
Additionally the home has a laundry room with shower and toilet, two storage rooms, and two carports.
The home is within walking distance of the famous James Bond Beach, a river, post office, supermarkets, a local market, library, pharmacy, hardware stores and churches.
The lucky purchaser of this house will also enjoy access to a private beach.
The bustling, commercial tourist town of Ocho Rios is a mere 15 minute drive from this property.
If you are interested in this property or desirous of buying, selling or renting property of your own, please fill out the form below:
Contact number: 876-447-9015
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019