Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa
This charming home has four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, two L-shaped reception rooms and a large dining and kitchen area.
A spectacular view of the sea can be enjoyed via the home’s front deck.
Additionally the home has a laundry room with shower and toilet, two storage rooms, and two carports.
The home is within walking distance of the famous James Bond Beach, a river, post office, supermarkets, a local market, library, pharmacy, hardware stores and churches.
The lucky purchaser of this house will also enjoy access to a private beach.
The bustling, commercial tourist town of Ocho Rios is a mere 15 minute drive from this property.
If you are interested in this property or desirous of buying, selling or renting property of your own, please fill out the form below:
Contact number: 876-447-9015
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019