Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa
This charming home has four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, two L-shaped reception rooms and a large dining and kitchen area.
A spectacular view of the sea can be enjoyed via the home’s front deck.
Additionally the home has a laundry room with shower and toilet, two storage rooms, and two carports.
The home is within walking distance of the famous James Bond Beach, a river, post office, supermarkets, a local market, library, pharmacy, hardware stores and churches.
The lucky purchaser of this house will also enjoy access to a private beach.
The bustling, commercial tourist town of Ocho Rios is a mere 15 minute drive from this property.
If you are interested in this property or desirous of buying, selling or renting property of your own, please fill out the form below:
Contact number: 876-447-9015
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019