US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica
A US-born citizen recently found himself in a rather perplexing situation.
Peter Sean Brown claims he was detained by lawmen and flagged for deportation to Jamaica.
Brown was born in Philadelphia – the largest city in the US state of Pennsylvania and has lived in Florida for the last decade.
The 50-year-old turned himself in at a sheriff’s office after violating probation for a positive marijuana test.
He reportedly told officers at the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office in Florida that he was a U.S. citizen several times, and even offered to show his birth certificate but still ended up on the fast rack to be deported.
Brown who is now suing the local sheriff’s office said in a video released by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU):
“I have been wrongly accused and threatened with deportation from ICE…I am and have always been a citizen of the United States.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019