US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica
A US-born citizen recently found himself in a rather perplexing situation.
Peter Sean Brown claims he was detained by lawmen and flagged for deportation to Jamaica.
Brown was born in Philadelphia – the largest city in the US state of Pennsylvania and has lived in Florida for the last decade.
The 50-year-old turned himself in at a sheriff’s office after violating probation for a positive marijuana test.
He reportedly told officers at the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office in Florida that he was a U.S. citizen several times, and even offered to show his birth certificate but still ended up on the fast rack to be deported.
Brown who is now suing the local sheriff’s office said in a video released by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU):
“I have been wrongly accused and threatened with deportation from ICE…I am and have always been a citizen of the United States.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019