Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen
Leon Bailey will be receiving directions from a new coach at his German Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen.
The top flight German club recently sacked coach Heiko Herrlich, and appointed Dutchman Peter Bosz.
Herrlich, 47, took over the reins in 2017, and received his marching orders despite guiding the team to a 3-1 victory on Saturday against Hertha Berlin that saw them climb to ninth place.
Bosz does have a fair bit of experience having briefly coached Borussia Dortmund last year following spells at several Dutch clubs, including Ajax Amsterdam, and a stint in Israel in 2016.
The 55-year-old Bosz also guided Ajax to the 2017 Europa league final, which they lost to Manchester United, before joining Dortmund.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019