Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen
Leon Bailey will be receiving directions from a new coach at his German Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen.
The top flight German club recently sacked coach Heiko Herrlich, and appointed Dutchman Peter Bosz.
Herrlich, 47, took over the reins in 2017, and received his marching orders despite guiding the team to a 3-1 victory on Saturday against Hertha Berlin that saw them climb to ninth place.
Bosz does have a fair bit of experience having briefly coached Borussia Dortmund last year following spells at several Dutch clubs, including Ajax Amsterdam, and a stint in Israel in 2016.
The 55-year-old Bosz also guided Ajax to the 2017 Europa league final, which they lost to Manchester United, before joining Dortmund.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019