Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen
Leon Bailey will be receiving directions from a new coach at his German Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen.
The top flight German club recently sacked coach Heiko Herrlich, and appointed Dutchman Peter Bosz.
Herrlich, 47, took over the reins in 2017, and received his marching orders despite guiding the team to a 3-1 victory on Saturday against Hertha Berlin that saw them climb to ninth place.
Bosz does have a fair bit of experience having briefly coached Borussia Dortmund last year following spells at several Dutch clubs, including Ajax Amsterdam, and a stint in Israel in 2016.
The 55-year-old Bosz also guided Ajax to the 2017 Europa league final, which they lost to Manchester United, before joining Dortmund.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018