Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven
Two members of Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz squad were recently named among the best eleven at the recently concluded Concacaf Women’s Championship in the United States.
The players are Khadijah ‘bunny’ Shaw and senior team captain Konya Plummer.
Shaw was listed as one of the best mid-fielders in the tournament and Plummer was listed as one of the top defenders of the tournament.
The pair played a pivotal role in helping the Reggae Girlz create history by qualifying for the FIFA Women’s World Cup final.
Jamaica finished third in the Concacaf women’s championship to book a ticket to France next year.
The final draw for the tournament to decide the respective groups will be staged on December 8.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019