Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven
Two members of Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz squad were recently named among the best eleven at the recently concluded Concacaf Women’s Championship in the United States.
The players are Khadijah ‘bunny’ Shaw and senior team captain Konya Plummer.
Shaw was listed as one of the best mid-fielders in the tournament and Plummer was listed as one of the top defenders of the tournament.
The pair played a pivotal role in helping the Reggae Girlz create history by qualifying for the FIFA Women’s World Cup final.
Jamaica finished third in the Concacaf women’s championship to book a ticket to France next year.
The final draw for the tournament to decide the respective groups will be staged on December 8.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018