Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven
Two members of Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz squad were recently named among the best eleven at the recently concluded Concacaf Women’s Championship in the United States.
The players are Khadijah ‘bunny’ Shaw and senior team captain Konya Plummer.
Shaw was listed as one of the best mid-fielders in the tournament and Plummer was listed as one of the top defenders of the tournament.
The pair played a pivotal role in helping the Reggae Girlz create history by qualifying for the FIFA Women’s World Cup final.
Jamaica finished third in the Concacaf women’s championship to book a ticket to France next year.
The final draw for the tournament to decide the respective groups will be staged on December 8.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019