Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven
Two members of Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz squad were recently named among the best eleven at the recently concluded Concacaf Women’s Championship in the United States.
The players are Khadijah ‘bunny’ Shaw and senior team captain Konya Plummer.
Shaw was listed as one of the best mid-fielders in the tournament and Plummer was listed as one of the top defenders of the tournament.
The pair played a pivotal role in helping the Reggae Girlz create history by qualifying for the FIFA Women’s World Cup final.
Jamaica finished third in the Concacaf women’s championship to book a ticket to France next year.
The final draw for the tournament to decide the respective groups will be staged on December 8.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019