Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana
A Fly Jamaica Boeing 757-200 aircraft made an emergency landing at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport (CJIA) in Guyana this morning.
Via a statement, Fly Jamaica Airways said:
“We can confirm that Fly Jamaica flight OJ256 bound for Toronto returned to Georgetown with a technical problem and has suffered an accident on landing.
At this time, we believe that all 118 passengers and 8 crew members are safe.
We are providing local assistance and will release further information as soon as it is available.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018