Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana
A Fly Jamaica Boeing 757-200 aircraft made an emergency landing at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport (CJIA) in Guyana this morning.
Via a statement, Fly Jamaica Airways said:
“We can confirm that Fly Jamaica flight OJ256 bound for Toronto returned to Georgetown with a technical problem and has suffered an accident on landing.
At this time, we believe that all 118 passengers and 8 crew members are safe.
We are providing local assistance and will release further information as soon as it is available.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019