“Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen
Leon Bailey recently scored his first goal of the new season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga.
The 21-year-old opened his scoring account in spectacular fashion in the first half of a game against Wolfsburg on Saturday afternoon.
In the 24th minute, Bailey picked up the ball approximately 15 yards from the Wolfsburg area and utilised his incredible pace to evade a defender to create space before producing a thunderous shot.
His fantastic effort, which left the Wolfsburg shot-stopper practically zero chance of making a save was expertly curled into the far corner of the net by the Jamaican star.
Unfortunately Leverkeusen’s lead did not last for long. An own-goal from Ramazan Özcan levelled the score just 12 minutes later 12 and following half-time, Wout Weghorst and Renato Steffen added another two for Wolfsburg.
The match ended 3-1 in favour of Wolfsburg.
I think Arsenal could have chased Leon Bailey a lil harder this summer instead of the wild goose chase of Dembele. Young but might be a good gamble. pic.twitter.com/3K7WZxd3Ch
— OlaWale Agbede (@TheWaleAgbede) September 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019