“Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen
Leon Bailey recently scored his first goal of the new season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga.
The 21-year-old opened his scoring account in spectacular fashion in the first half of a game against Wolfsburg on Saturday afternoon.
In the 24th minute, Bailey picked up the ball approximately 15 yards from the Wolfsburg area and utilised his incredible pace to evade a defender to create space before producing a thunderous shot.
His fantastic effort, which left the Wolfsburg shot-stopper practically zero chance of making a save was expertly curled into the far corner of the net by the Jamaican star.
Unfortunately Leverkeusen’s lead did not last for long. An own-goal from Ramazan Özcan levelled the score just 12 minutes later 12 and following half-time, Wout Weghorst and Renato Steffen added another two for Wolfsburg.
The match ended 3-1 in favour of Wolfsburg.
I think Arsenal could have chased Leon Bailey a lil harder this summer instead of the wild goose chase of Dembele. Young but might be a good gamble. pic.twitter.com/3K7WZxd3Ch
— OlaWale Agbede (@TheWaleAgbede) September 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018