“Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen
Leon Bailey recently scored his first goal of the new season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga.
The 21-year-old opened his scoring account in spectacular fashion in the first half of a game against Wolfsburg on Saturday afternoon.
In the 24th minute, Bailey picked up the ball approximately 15 yards from the Wolfsburg area and utilised his incredible pace to evade a defender to create space before producing a thunderous shot.
His fantastic effort, which left the Wolfsburg shot-stopper practically zero chance of making a save was expertly curled into the far corner of the net by the Jamaican star.
Unfortunately Leverkeusen’s lead did not last for long. An own-goal from Ramazan Özcan levelled the score just 12 minutes later 12 and following half-time, Wout Weghorst and Renato Steffen added another two for Wolfsburg.
The match ended 3-1 in favour of Wolfsburg.
I think Arsenal could have chased Leon Bailey a lil harder this summer instead of the wild goose chase of Dembele. Young but might be a good gamble. pic.twitter.com/3K7WZxd3Ch
— OlaWale Agbede (@TheWaleAgbede) September 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019