“Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen
Leon Bailey recently scored his first goal of the new season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga.
The 21-year-old opened his scoring account in spectacular fashion in the first half of a game against Wolfsburg on Saturday afternoon.
In the 24th minute, Bailey picked up the ball approximately 15 yards from the Wolfsburg area and utilised his incredible pace to evade a defender to create space before producing a thunderous shot.
His fantastic effort, which left the Wolfsburg shot-stopper practically zero chance of making a save was expertly curled into the far corner of the net by the Jamaican star.
Unfortunately Leverkeusen’s lead did not last for long. An own-goal from Ramazan Özcan levelled the score just 12 minutes later 12 and following half-time, Wout Weghorst and Renato Steffen added another two for Wolfsburg.
The match ended 3-1 in favour of Wolfsburg.
I think Arsenal could have chased Leon Bailey a lil harder this summer instead of the wild goose chase of Dembele. Young but might be a good gamble. pic.twitter.com/3K7WZxd3Ch
— OlaWale Agbede (@TheWaleAgbede) September 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018