Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica
The Meteorological (Met) Service of Jamaica today said:
At 4:00 a.m. the centre of Tropical Storm Isaac was located near latitude 14.5 North, longitude 53.5 West, or about 805 km east of Martinique. Isaac is moving toward the west near 26 km/h and this general motion is expected to continue through the weekend.
On the forecast track, Isaac’s center is forecast to move across the central Lesser Antilles and into the eastern Caribbean Sea on Thursday.
Maximum sustained winds have decreased near 95 km/h with higher gusts. Gradual weakening is forecast during the next few days.
Tropical Storm Isaac is currently not a threat to Jamaica.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019