Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica
The Meteorological (Met) Service of Jamaica today said:
At 4:00 a.m. the centre of Tropical Storm Isaac was located near latitude 14.5 North, longitude 53.5 West, or about 805 km east of Martinique. Isaac is moving toward the west near 26 km/h and this general motion is expected to continue through the weekend.
On the forecast track, Isaac’s center is forecast to move across the central Lesser Antilles and into the eastern Caribbean Sea on Thursday.
Maximum sustained winds have decreased near 95 km/h with higher gusts. Gradual weakening is forecast during the next few days.
Tropical Storm Isaac is currently not a threat to Jamaica.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018