Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica
The Meteorological (Met) Service of Jamaica today said:
At 4:00 a.m. the centre of Tropical Storm Isaac was located near latitude 14.5 North, longitude 53.5 West, or about 805 km east of Martinique. Isaac is moving toward the west near 26 km/h and this general motion is expected to continue through the weekend.
On the forecast track, Isaac’s center is forecast to move across the central Lesser Antilles and into the eastern Caribbean Sea on Thursday.
Maximum sustained winds have decreased near 95 km/h with higher gusts. Gradual weakening is forecast during the next few days.
Tropical Storm Isaac is currently not a threat to Jamaica.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018