Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica
The Meteorological (Met) Service of Jamaica today said:
At 4:00 a.m. the centre of Tropical Storm Isaac was located near latitude 14.5 North, longitude 53.5 West, or about 805 km east of Martinique. Isaac is moving toward the west near 26 km/h and this general motion is expected to continue through the weekend.
On the forecast track, Isaac’s center is forecast to move across the central Lesser Antilles and into the eastern Caribbean Sea on Thursday.
Maximum sustained winds have decreased near 95 km/h with higher gusts. Gradual weakening is forecast during the next few days.
Tropical Storm Isaac is currently not a threat to Jamaica.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019