The Atlantic storm named Isaac has dissipated.
Jamaica’s Meteorological Service (Met) issued a statement today saying:
At 4:00 a.m. the remnants of Isaac were located near latitude 14.8 degrees North, longitude 70.8 degrees West or 730 km east southeast of Kingston.
Maximum sustained winds are near 35 km/h with higher gusts.
The remnants of Isaac will likely continue to produce gusty winds and occasional heavy rains while moving westward across the central and western Caribbean during the next few days.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor this system.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019