Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works
Plans are already reportedly being made for a post prison tour for Buju Banton.
The announcement came recently courtesy of the entertainer’s management team.
Via a social media post, the team revealed that his his Long Walk to Freedom tour is scheduled for the summer of 2019.
Specifics regarding tour dates have not yet been released.
Long Walk to Freedom will host a series of shows that will feature Buju Banton, who is best known for tracks such as Not An Easy Road, Destiny, Champion, Driver, among others.
In 2011, Banton was found guilty of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute five or more kilograms of cocaine, possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug-trafficking offense and using communication wires to facilitate a drug-trafficking offense.
Banton is scheduled to be released on 8 December 2018.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019