Bolt Serves Up Jamaican Taste To London
First international Tracks & Records restaurant under starters orders
Usain Bolt, the eight-time Olympic sprint gold medallist, will open his inaugural Tracks & Record restaurant in London next month (10 October).
And the race is on to add a further 14 restaurants across the UK over the next five years, all with a Jamaican theme.
The 32-year-old, who is desperately trying to carve out a new sporting career as a professional footballer and is on trial with Australian top flight club Central Coast Mariners near Sydney, has already opened a trio of Tracks & Records fast-casual eateries in his native Jamaica (Kingston, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios).
Tracks & Records, a fast-casual eatery that serves up traditional Jamaican food such as curried mutton and jerk pork alongside global favourites like burgers, pasta and pizza.
London will become the first international Tracks & Record restaurant, and on their official Twitter account it was announced that the UK outpost is set to stock more than 100 Jamaican rums.
The London restaurant – based on Middlesex Street in east London – will also copy the Jamaican blueprint by being decked in Bolt memorabilia over two floors and pumping reggae music for the dance floor downstairs.
Bolt said: “London is my second home and a place very close to my heart, so it’s brilliant to be sharing a taste of Jamaica in the capital.
“I’m happy to be able to share a taste of the Jamaica that I know and love with the rest of the world.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bailey’s Back On Target In Germany - February 18, 2019
- Morrison Makes Move To Scandinavia - February 16, 2019
- Bailey Seemingly Happy To Play International Waiting Game - February 15, 2019
- Love And Romance Tips From Love Doctor Monti - February 13, 2019
- Morrison On Jamaica’s Wanted List To Tackle El Salvador - February 12, 2019
- Bailey’s Blast Ends Personal Goal Drought - February 3, 2019
- Bolt Launches His Own Brand Of Champagne With Jamaican-Style Taste - January 25, 2019
- Fuller’s Out Of Retirement For One Last Shot - January 24, 2019
- Bolt Sponsors Jamaica’s Special Olympics Team For US$1m - January 23, 2019
- Bolt Hangs Up His Boots As He Reaches Football Finish Line - January 22, 2019