Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon
Police in Clarendon have reportedly arrested and charged one man in connection with the theft of stolen goats in the parish.
The stolen goats were reportedly being transported along the Hayes main on Saturday when they were recovered by the lawmen.
At approximately 5:30 p.m., a team of officers signalled the driver of a Toyota Caldina motor car to stop.
He obeyed but subsequently made his escape into a community close by.
The other occupant was arrested and charged in connection with the seizure.
Via a statement, the JCF yesterday said:
“The Clarendon police recovered 28 stolen goats in Hayes, Clarendon yesterday.
Persons who have had their goats stolen are being asked to contact the May Pen Police at 986-2208.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018