Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon
Police in Clarendon have reportedly arrested and charged one man in connection with the theft of stolen goats in the parish.
The stolen goats were reportedly being transported along the Hayes main on Saturday when they were recovered by the lawmen.
At approximately 5:30 p.m., a team of officers signalled the driver of a Toyota Caldina motor car to stop.
He obeyed but subsequently made his escape into a community close by.
The other occupant was arrested and charged in connection with the seizure.
Via a statement, the JCF yesterday said:
“The Clarendon police recovered 28 stolen goats in Hayes, Clarendon yesterday.
Persons who have had their goats stolen are being asked to contact the May Pen Police at 986-2208.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018