Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon
Police in Clarendon have reportedly arrested and charged one man in connection with the theft of stolen goats in the parish.
The stolen goats were reportedly being transported along the Hayes main on Saturday when they were recovered by the lawmen.
At approximately 5:30 p.m., a team of officers signalled the driver of a Toyota Caldina motor car to stop.
He obeyed but subsequently made his escape into a community close by.
The other occupant was arrested and charged in connection with the seizure.
Via a statement, the JCF yesterday said:
“The Clarendon police recovered 28 stolen goats in Hayes, Clarendon yesterday.
Persons who have had their goats stolen are being asked to contact the May Pen Police at 986-2208.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018