Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon
Police in Clarendon have reportedly arrested and charged one man in connection with the theft of stolen goats in the parish.
The stolen goats were reportedly being transported along the Hayes main on Saturday when they were recovered by the lawmen.
At approximately 5:30 p.m., a team of officers signalled the driver of a Toyota Caldina motor car to stop.
He obeyed but subsequently made his escape into a community close by.
The other occupant was arrested and charged in connection with the seizure.
Via a statement, the JCF yesterday said:
“The Clarendon police recovered 28 stolen goats in Hayes, Clarendon yesterday.
Persons who have had their goats stolen are being asked to contact the May Pen Police at 986-2208.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019