Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon
Police in Clarendon have reportedly arrested and charged one man in connection with the theft of stolen goats in the parish.
The stolen goats were reportedly being transported along the Hayes main on Saturday when they were recovered by the lawmen.
At approximately 5:30 p.m., a team of officers signalled the driver of a Toyota Caldina motor car to stop.
He obeyed but subsequently made his escape into a community close by.
The other occupant was arrested and charged in connection with the seizure.
Via a statement, the JCF yesterday said:
“The Clarendon police recovered 28 stolen goats in Hayes, Clarendon yesterday.
Persons who have had their goats stolen are being asked to contact the May Pen Police at 986-2208.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018