Leon Bailey Stays In Bundesliga With Fresh Deal
Winger extends deal with Bayer Leverkusen until 2023
The Jamaican-born 21, constantly linked to top-tier clubs across Europe, still had a window open to move to Spain as their transfer deadline ends on 31 August.
But the whizzy winger penned a contract to extend his deal to represent the German outfit for another five seasons.
A statement from Bayer Leverkusen read: “Bayer 04 and Leon Bailey have agreed a contract extension: The new deal for the 21-year-old runs to 30 June 2023.”
Bailey, subject to a €40 bid from Italian giants AS Roma last week that was €10 short of Bayer’s value, has taken the Bundesliga by storm with 44 appearances and netted a dozen goals for Leverkusen since moving from Genk in January 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Wes Morgan Pens Deal To Stay At Leicester City - March 22, 2019
- Jamaica Keep Eye On Another Blank From T&T - March 21, 2019
- Trio Travel Across Atlantic Ocean For Jamaica’s Key Qualifier - March 18, 2019
- Moore Pays Price For Being Off Pace For Automatic Promotion - March 10, 2019
- Bustling Bailey’s Back On Scoresheet - March 4, 2019
- Whitmore Runs Eye Over Jamaica’s Cream Of Talent - February 20, 2019
- Bailey’s Back On Target In Germany - February 18, 2019
- Morrison Makes Move To Scandinavia - February 16, 2019
- Bailey Seemingly Happy To Play International Waiting Game - February 15, 2019
- Love And Romance Tips From Love Doctor Monti - February 13, 2019