Leon Bailey Stays In Bundesliga With Fresh Deal
Winger extends deal with Bayer Leverkusen until 2023
The Jamaican-born 21, constantly linked to top-tier clubs across Europe, still had a window open to move to Spain as their transfer deadline ends on 31 August.
But the whizzy winger penned a contract to extend his deal to represent the German outfit for another five seasons.
A statement from Bayer Leverkusen read: “Bayer 04 and Leon Bailey have agreed a contract extension: The new deal for the 21-year-old runs to 30 June 2023.”
Bailey, subject to a €40 bid from Italian giants AS Roma last week that was €10 short of Bayer’s value, has taken the Bundesliga by storm with 44 appearances and netted a dozen goals for Leverkusen since moving from Genk in January 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt In Race For Football Dream - November 16, 2018
- Jamaica Hitman Aiming To Fire On All Cylinders - November 15, 2018
- Reggae Boy Kemar Lawrence Recognised Among Elite In MLS - November 14, 2018
- Bolt Bites Back Over Footballing Criticism - November 5, 2018
- Wes Morgan Leads Grieving Leicester To Tribute Win - November 4, 2018
- Bolt’s Journey At Central Coast Mariners Ends - November 2, 2018
- Bolt’s Flirtation With Football In Australia On The Rocks - October 25, 2018
- Bolt’s Football Dream Down Under In Limbo - October 23, 2018
- Bolt Contemplates Pro Football Contract Offer Down Under - October 22, 2018
- Bolt Football Contract Becomes A Farce - October 21, 2018