Leon Bailey Stays In Bundesliga With Fresh Deal
Winger extends deal with Bayer Leverkusen until 2023
The Jamaican-born 21, constantly linked to top-tier clubs across Europe, still had a window open to move to Spain as their transfer deadline ends on 31 August.
But the whizzy winger penned a contract to extend his deal to represent the German outfit for another five seasons.
A statement from Bayer Leverkusen read: “Bayer 04 and Leon Bailey have agreed a contract extension: The new deal for the 21-year-old runs to 30 June 2023.”
Bailey, subject to a €40 bid from Italian giants AS Roma last week that was €10 short of Bayer’s value, has taken the Bundesliga by storm with 44 appearances and netted a dozen goals for Leverkusen since moving from Genk in January 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Back Training In Australia In Bid To Earn Contract - September 20, 2018
- Pitcairn Tackles New Role With CFU - September 17, 2018
- Bailey May Get Shot At World Cup Glory With Jamaica - September 14, 2018
- World Cup Winner Believes Bolt Could Be “Very Good Footballer” - September 13, 2018
- Bolt Takes Break From A-League Down Under - September 11, 2018
- Jamaica Cruise Past Cayman Islands - September 10, 2018
- Ecuador End Jamaica’s Six-Game Unbeaten Run - September 8, 2018
- Return Of Overseas Players For Reggae Boyz But No Surprises - September 4, 2018
- Bolt Kicks Off Football Career With 18-Minute Stint - August 31, 2018
- Bolt’s Bow Will Be Debut Down Under In Friendly - August 29, 2018