Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes
Ezra James – an 88 year old gentleman who is originally from Jamaica was recently arrested in the US state of Florida after taking matters into his own hands with a pesky raccoon.
Police in the Sunshine State say James was arrested after he trapped the animal and burned it alive because it ate his mangoes.
While speaking with WKMG-TV, James said he threw gasoline on the raccoon and set it on fire.
James also said he was afraid the raccoon might give him rabies.
The elderly man was confronted by lawmen after they were summoned by a neighbour who called 911.
Lawmen reportedly shot and killed the burning raccoon in order to abruptly end its misery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019