Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes
Ezra James – an 88 year old gentleman who is originally from Jamaica was recently arrested in the US state of Florida after taking matters into his own hands with a pesky raccoon.
Police in the Sunshine State say James was arrested after he trapped the animal and burned it alive because it ate his mangoes.
While speaking with WKMG-TV, James said he threw gasoline on the raccoon and set it on fire.
James also said he was afraid the raccoon might give him rabies.
The elderly man was confronted by lawmen after they were summoned by a neighbour who called 911.
Lawmen reportedly shot and killed the burning raccoon in order to abruptly end its misery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record! - August 10, 2019
- Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Creates History In Belgium! - August 8, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Defeat Peru - August 7, 2019
- Bailey On Target For Bayer In Pre-Season Friendly - July 31, 2019
- Artwork By Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Chosen For Honour And Publication In Japan - July 19, 2019
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019