Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes
Ezra James – an 88 year old gentleman who is originally from Jamaica was recently arrested in the US state of Florida after taking matters into his own hands with a pesky raccoon.
Police in the Sunshine State say James was arrested after he trapped the animal and burned it alive because it ate his mangoes.
While speaking with WKMG-TV, James said he threw gasoline on the raccoon and set it on fire.
James also said he was afraid the raccoon might give him rabies.
The elderly man was confronted by lawmen after they were summoned by a neighbour who called 911.
Lawmen reportedly shot and killed the burning raccoon in order to abruptly end its misery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018