Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes
Ezra James – an 88 year old gentleman who is originally from Jamaica was recently arrested in the US state of Florida after taking matters into his own hands with a pesky raccoon.
Police in the Sunshine State say James was arrested after he trapped the animal and burned it alive because it ate his mangoes.
While speaking with WKMG-TV, James said he threw gasoline on the raccoon and set it on fire.
James also said he was afraid the raccoon might give him rabies.
The elderly man was confronted by lawmen after they were summoned by a neighbour who called 911.
Lawmen reportedly shot and killed the burning raccoon in order to abruptly end its misery.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019