Petrol Prices Surge Locally
Persons across the island will yet again need to dig a bit deeper to fill up at gas stations as an increase of $0.83 to the prices of 87 and 90-octane gasoline takes effect on Thursday.
On Wednesday,Petrojam announced that 87 and 90-octane gasoline will now sell for $135.86 and $138.69 per litre, respectively.
The price of automotive diesel oil will rise by $0.21 per litre, and will now sell for $134.91, while ultra-low sulphur diesel is up $0.37, and will be sold for $139.70 per litre.
The price of kerosene is to go up by $0.58, and will be sold for $116.13.
Meanwhile, propane cooking gas will go up by $1.76, to sell for $52.87, while butane will go up by $2.80, to sell for $59.46 per litre.
Retailers will add their respective margins to the Petrojam prices.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019