Petrol Prices Surge Locally
Persons across the island will yet again need to dig a bit deeper to fill up at gas stations as an increase of $0.83 to the prices of 87 and 90-octane gasoline takes effect on Thursday.
On Wednesday,Petrojam announced that 87 and 90-octane gasoline will now sell for $135.86 and $138.69 per litre, respectively.
The price of automotive diesel oil will rise by $0.21 per litre, and will now sell for $134.91, while ultra-low sulphur diesel is up $0.37, and will be sold for $139.70 per litre.
The price of kerosene is to go up by $0.58, and will be sold for $116.13.
Meanwhile, propane cooking gas will go up by $1.76, to sell for $52.87, while butane will go up by $2.80, to sell for $59.46 per litre.
Retailers will add their respective margins to the Petrojam prices.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018