Petrol Prices Surge Locally
Persons across the island will yet again need to dig a bit deeper to fill up at gas stations as an increase of $0.83 to the prices of 87 and 90-octane gasoline takes effect on Thursday.
On Wednesday,Petrojam announced that 87 and 90-octane gasoline will now sell for $135.86 and $138.69 per litre, respectively.
The price of automotive diesel oil will rise by $0.21 per litre, and will now sell for $134.91, while ultra-low sulphur diesel is up $0.37, and will be sold for $139.70 per litre.
The price of kerosene is to go up by $0.58, and will be sold for $116.13.
Meanwhile, propane cooking gas will go up by $1.76, to sell for $52.87, while butane will go up by $2.80, to sell for $59.46 per litre.
Retailers will add their respective margins to the Petrojam prices.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019