Petrol Prices Surge Locally
Persons across the island will yet again need to dig a bit deeper to fill up at gas stations as an increase of $0.83 to the prices of 87 and 90-octane gasoline takes effect on Thursday.
On Wednesday,Petrojam announced that 87 and 90-octane gasoline will now sell for $135.86 and $138.69 per litre, respectively.
The price of automotive diesel oil will rise by $0.21 per litre, and will now sell for $134.91, while ultra-low sulphur diesel is up $0.37, and will be sold for $139.70 per litre.
The price of kerosene is to go up by $0.58, and will be sold for $116.13.
Meanwhile, propane cooking gas will go up by $1.76, to sell for $52.87, while butane will go up by $2.80, to sell for $59.46 per litre.
Retailers will add their respective margins to the Petrojam prices.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018