Petrol Prices Surge Locally
Persons across the island will yet again need to dig a bit deeper to fill up at gas stations as an increase of $0.83 to the prices of 87 and 90-octane gasoline takes effect on Thursday.
On Wednesday,Petrojam announced that 87 and 90-octane gasoline will now sell for $135.86 and $138.69 per litre, respectively.
The price of automotive diesel oil will rise by $0.21 per litre, and will now sell for $134.91, while ultra-low sulphur diesel is up $0.37, and will be sold for $139.70 per litre.
The price of kerosene is to go up by $0.58, and will be sold for $116.13.
Meanwhile, propane cooking gas will go up by $1.76, to sell for $52.87, while butane will go up by $2.80, to sell for $59.46 per litre.
Retailers will add their respective margins to the Petrojam prices.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019