Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston
The body of an elderly man was reportedly found in Mountain View Avenue, Kingston on Friday.
The deceased has been identified as Paul Garel and police say they are probing reports which suggest he committed suicide.
According to the Stadium Police, at approximately 1:30 p.m., a relative of Garel went to his house and found him hanging by a length of rope that was tied to a grille.
The police were subsequently alerted of the discovery and the victim removed and taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Garel was 69 at the time of his passing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018