Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston
The body of an elderly man was reportedly found in Mountain View Avenue, Kingston on Friday.
The deceased has been identified as Paul Garel and police say they are probing reports which suggest he committed suicide.
According to the Stadium Police, at approximately 1:30 p.m., a relative of Garel went to his house and found him hanging by a length of rope that was tied to a grille.
The police were subsequently alerted of the discovery and the victim removed and taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Garel was 69 at the time of his passing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018