Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston
The body of an elderly man was reportedly found in Mountain View Avenue, Kingston on Friday.
The deceased has been identified as Paul Garel and police say they are probing reports which suggest he committed suicide.
According to the Stadium Police, at approximately 1:30 p.m., a relative of Garel went to his house and found him hanging by a length of rope that was tied to a grille.
The police were subsequently alerted of the discovery and the victim removed and taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Garel was 69 at the time of his passing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018
- Pregnant Woman Killed In Vicious Gun Attack In Portland - July 2, 2018