Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston
The body of an elderly man was reportedly found in Mountain View Avenue, Kingston on Friday.
The deceased has been identified as Paul Garel and police say they are probing reports which suggest he committed suicide.
According to the Stadium Police, at approximately 1:30 p.m., a relative of Garel went to his house and found him hanging by a length of rope that was tied to a grille.
The police were subsequently alerted of the discovery and the victim removed and taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Garel was 69 at the time of his passing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019