Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners
Jamaica’s triple Olympic champion Usain Bolt is currently slated to commence a six-week trial with Australian A-League side Central Coast Mariners.
The retired sprint king, who maintains a fervent desire to play football professionally has already had trials with Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund and Stromsgodset in Norway.
His trial down under will begin next month and, if he impresses, could very well join the New South Wales club on a season-long loan deal.
The Mariners finished bottom of the A-League last season but recently secured the services of former Manchester United assistant manager Mike Phelan as their sporting director.
According to Australian outlet The Daily Telegraph, they are believed to be Bolt’s most likely source of a professional deal but several other A-League clubs are interested.
Bolt retired athletics last year following the world championships in London.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019