Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings
One lucky Jamaican woman recently went to great lengths to mask her identity after winning a massive portion of the J$301.5 million Super Lotto jackpot on May 11.
Earlier this month, she received a cheque for over J$180 million from Supreme Ventures Limited at the Spanish Court Hotel in St Andrew.
The seemingly overjoyed woman, identified only as N. Gray expressed her elation after hitting the jackpot.
She is quoted by The Gleaner as saying:
“God allowed this to happen. I am elated, because I was drowning in debt. I started buying Super Lotto in January, and I normally choose random numbers”.
Surprisingly, she also claims she may not be quitting her current job stating:
“I am employed, but I am not necessarily going to leave my job. Now I’ve won, I want to clear my debt, invest, and I want to do some travelling.
I would like to construct a community centre for the youths in my community, so they can engage in something productive; somewhere where they can do information technology.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018