Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings
One lucky Jamaican woman recently went to great lengths to mask her identity after winning a massive portion of the J$301.5 million Super Lotto jackpot on May 11.
Earlier this month, she received a cheque for over J$180 million from Supreme Ventures Limited at the Spanish Court Hotel in St Andrew.
The seemingly overjoyed woman, identified only as N. Gray expressed her elation after hitting the jackpot.
She is quoted by The Gleaner as saying:
“God allowed this to happen. I am elated, because I was drowning in debt. I started buying Super Lotto in January, and I normally choose random numbers”.
Surprisingly, she also claims she may not be quitting her current job stating:
“I am employed, but I am not necessarily going to leave my job. Now I’ve won, I want to clear my debt, invest, and I want to do some travelling.
I would like to construct a community centre for the youths in my community, so they can engage in something productive; somewhere where they can do information technology.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018
- Pregnant Woman Killed In Vicious Gun Attack In Portland - July 2, 2018