Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings
One lucky Jamaican woman recently went to great lengths to mask her identity after winning a massive portion of the J$301.5 million Super Lotto jackpot on May 11.
Earlier this month, she received a cheque for over J$180 million from Supreme Ventures Limited at the Spanish Court Hotel in St Andrew.
The seemingly overjoyed woman, identified only as N. Gray expressed her elation after hitting the jackpot.
She is quoted by The Gleaner as saying:
“God allowed this to happen. I am elated, because I was drowning in debt. I started buying Super Lotto in January, and I normally choose random numbers”.
Surprisingly, she also claims she may not be quitting her current job stating:
“I am employed, but I am not necessarily going to leave my job. Now I’ve won, I want to clear my debt, invest, and I want to do some travelling.
I would like to construct a community centre for the youths in my community, so they can engage in something productive; somewhere where they can do information technology.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019