Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings
One lucky Jamaican woman recently went to great lengths to mask her identity after winning a massive portion of the J$301.5 million Super Lotto jackpot on May 11.
Earlier this month, she received a cheque for over J$180 million from Supreme Ventures Limited at the Spanish Court Hotel in St Andrew.
The seemingly overjoyed woman, identified only as N. Gray expressed her elation after hitting the jackpot.
She is quoted by The Gleaner as saying:
“God allowed this to happen. I am elated, because I was drowning in debt. I started buying Super Lotto in January, and I normally choose random numbers”.
Surprisingly, she also claims she may not be quitting her current job stating:
“I am employed, but I am not necessarily going to leave my job. Now I’ve won, I want to clear my debt, invest, and I want to do some travelling.
I would like to construct a community centre for the youths in my community, so they can engage in something productive; somewhere where they can do information technology.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018