Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post
On Sunday, Dancehall artiste Wayne Marshall announced the death of his father, Wycliffe Mitchell in a touching social media post.
His dad suffered a massive heart attack two days earlier and was battling for life at the University Hospital of the West Indies.
In an Instagram post, Marshall said :
“Fly with the angels my boss. Daddy passed today after fighting hard in the hospital. Thanks for all the prayers, support and positive energy in this tough time. God has him now and it is well. Wycliffe Mitchell Jan 12 ,1952 – June 10, 2018”.
A post by the entertainer on Friday reads as follows:
“Please help me and my family send up prayers and positive energy for my father who suffered a massive heart attack and is now fighting in the hospital.
He is my general, confidant, best friend, advisor, biggest supporter, life coach and teacher . He is everything to me. We love him dearly. I thank the medical team for the effort and support. We staying positive because the major part of the battle is in God hands and not mans. Stay up Dad”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018