Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post
On Sunday, Dancehall artiste Wayne Marshall announced the death of his father, Wycliffe Mitchell in a touching social media post.
His dad suffered a massive heart attack two days earlier and was battling for life at the University Hospital of the West Indies.
In an Instagram post, Marshall said :
“Fly with the angels my boss. Daddy passed today after fighting hard in the hospital. Thanks for all the prayers, support and positive energy in this tough time. God has him now and it is well. Wycliffe Mitchell Jan 12 ,1952 – June 10, 2018”.
A post by the entertainer on Friday reads as follows:
“Please help me and my family send up prayers and positive energy for my father who suffered a massive heart attack and is now fighting in the hospital.
He is my general, confidant, best friend, advisor, biggest supporter, life coach and teacher . He is everything to me. We love him dearly. I thank the medical team for the effort and support. We staying positive because the major part of the battle is in God hands and not mans. Stay up Dad”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018