Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post
On Sunday, Dancehall artiste Wayne Marshall announced the death of his father, Wycliffe Mitchell in a touching social media post.
His dad suffered a massive heart attack two days earlier and was battling for life at the University Hospital of the West Indies.
In an Instagram post, Marshall said :
“Fly with the angels my boss. Daddy passed today after fighting hard in the hospital. Thanks for all the prayers, support and positive energy in this tough time. God has him now and it is well. Wycliffe Mitchell Jan 12 ,1952 – June 10, 2018”.
A post by the entertainer on Friday reads as follows:
“Please help me and my family send up prayers and positive energy for my father who suffered a massive heart attack and is now fighting in the hospital.
He is my general, confidant, best friend, advisor, biggest supporter, life coach and teacher . He is everything to me. We love him dearly. I thank the medical team for the effort and support. We staying positive because the major part of the battle is in God hands and not mans. Stay up Dad”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018