Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) has issued a statement revealing that a teenaged-boy has been charged with the offences of murder, conspiracy to murder, arson, shooting with intent and illegal possession of firearm and ammunition.
The revelation follows an incident in the Cassava Piece community of Kingston 8 on Tuesday, June 5.
Reports are that about 3:30 am, armed men allegedly kicked opened the door to Lorenza Thomas, otherwise called ‘Israel’ or ‘Trulups’, house where they opened gunfire hitting him, used a machete to inflict several chop wounds and set him ablaze.
The Police were summoned, the scene processed and his body removed to the morgue.
Another suspect remains in custody pending further investigations into the matter.
The teen is scheduled to appear before the court on Monday, June 18.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018