Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) has issued a statement revealing that a teenaged-boy has been charged with the offences of murder, conspiracy to murder, arson, shooting with intent and illegal possession of firearm and ammunition.
The revelation follows an incident in the Cassava Piece community of Kingston 8 on Tuesday, June 5.
Reports are that about 3:30 am, armed men allegedly kicked opened the door to Lorenza Thomas, otherwise called ‘Israel’ or ‘Trulups’, house where they opened gunfire hitting him, used a machete to inflict several chop wounds and set him ablaze.
The Police were summoned, the scene processed and his body removed to the morgue.
Another suspect remains in custody pending further investigations into the matter.
The teen is scheduled to appear before the court on Monday, June 18.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018