Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) has issued a statement revealing that a teenaged-boy has been charged with the offences of murder, conspiracy to murder, arson, shooting with intent and illegal possession of firearm and ammunition.
The revelation follows an incident in the Cassava Piece community of Kingston 8 on Tuesday, June 5.
Reports are that about 3:30 am, armed men allegedly kicked opened the door to Lorenza Thomas, otherwise called ‘Israel’ or ‘Trulups’, house where they opened gunfire hitting him, used a machete to inflict several chop wounds and set him ablaze.
The Police were summoned, the scene processed and his body removed to the morgue.
Another suspect remains in custody pending further investigations into the matter.
The teen is scheduled to appear before the court on Monday, June 18.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019