Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) has issued a statement revealing that a teenaged-boy has been charged with the offences of murder, conspiracy to murder, arson, shooting with intent and illegal possession of firearm and ammunition.
The revelation follows an incident in the Cassava Piece community of Kingston 8 on Tuesday, June 5.
Reports are that about 3:30 am, armed men allegedly kicked opened the door to Lorenza Thomas, otherwise called ‘Israel’ or ‘Trulups’, house where they opened gunfire hitting him, used a machete to inflict several chop wounds and set him ablaze.
The Police were summoned, the scene processed and his body removed to the morgue.
Another suspect remains in custody pending further investigations into the matter.
The teen is scheduled to appear before the court on Monday, June 18.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018
- Pregnant Woman Killed In Vicious Gun Attack In Portland - July 2, 2018