Motorcycle Collision Claims Four Lives In Westmoreland
Four persons reportedly succumbed to injuries they sustained in a two-bike crash in Westmoreland on Wednesday night.
The deceased have been identified as as Shakera Hawthorne, 21; Kadene Campbell, 20; and Ryan Robinson, 31, – who all reportedly hailed from the district of Whitehall in the parish.
The other victim has been identified as 31-year-old Everton Spence of Sheffield district in the parish.
Reports are that both motorcycles were being driven in opposite directions along the Sheffield main road when the driver of one of the motorbikes was about to make a turn and was hit by the other motorcycle.
The tragic incident took place at approximately 9:30 pm.
Police in Westmoreland are probing the incident.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018