Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF
A curfew has been imposed in specific areas of Annotto Bay, St. Mary.
The curfew commenced at 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 20 and will remain in effect until 6:00 a.m. on Friday, June 22.
The boundaries of the curfew are as follows: NORTH –Along the coast line about 1,609 metres from Gray’s Inn Main Road to the Enfield
SOUTH – Along an imaginary line about 2,200 metres from the eastern boundary to Gray’s Inn Main Road;
EAST – Continuing along the coast line about 1,200 metres from the Enfield Crossing at the northern boundary to the southern boundary.
WEST- Along Gary’s Inn Main Road from the southern boundary to the northern boundary.
During the hours of the curfew, all persons within the boundaries are required to remain within their premises unless otherwise authorised.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018