Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF
A curfew has been imposed in specific areas of Annotto Bay, St. Mary.
The curfew commenced at 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 20 and will remain in effect until 6:00 a.m. on Friday, June 22.
The boundaries of the curfew are as follows: NORTH –Along the coast line about 1,609 metres from Gray’s Inn Main Road to the Enfield
SOUTH – Along an imaginary line about 2,200 metres from the eastern boundary to Gray’s Inn Main Road;
EAST – Continuing along the coast line about 1,200 metres from the Enfield Crossing at the northern boundary to the southern boundary.
WEST- Along Gary’s Inn Main Road from the southern boundary to the northern boundary.
During the hours of the curfew, all persons within the boundaries are required to remain within their premises unless otherwise authorised.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019