Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF
A curfew has been imposed in specific areas of Annotto Bay, St. Mary.
The curfew commenced at 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 20 and will remain in effect until 6:00 a.m. on Friday, June 22.
The boundaries of the curfew are as follows: NORTH –Along the coast line about 1,609 metres from Gray’s Inn Main Road to the Enfield
SOUTH – Along an imaginary line about 2,200 metres from the eastern boundary to Gray’s Inn Main Road;
EAST – Continuing along the coast line about 1,200 metres from the Enfield Crossing at the northern boundary to the southern boundary.
WEST- Along Gary’s Inn Main Road from the southern boundary to the northern boundary.
During the hours of the curfew, all persons within the boundaries are required to remain within their premises unless otherwise authorised.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018