Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF
A curfew has been imposed in specific areas of Annotto Bay, St. Mary.
The curfew commenced at 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 20 and will remain in effect until 6:00 a.m. on Friday, June 22.
The boundaries of the curfew are as follows: NORTH –Along the coast line about 1,609 metres from Gray’s Inn Main Road to the Enfield
SOUTH – Along an imaginary line about 2,200 metres from the eastern boundary to Gray’s Inn Main Road;
EAST – Continuing along the coast line about 1,200 metres from the Enfield Crossing at the northern boundary to the southern boundary.
WEST- Along Gary’s Inn Main Road from the southern boundary to the northern boundary.
During the hours of the curfew, all persons within the boundaries are required to remain within their premises unless otherwise authorised.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018
- Pregnant Woman Killed In Vicious Gun Attack In Portland - July 2, 2018