Bolt Becomes Superhero In New Ad
Jamaica’s retired sprint legend Usain Bolt is transformed into a superhero in his most recent commercial for longtime sponsor Virgin Media.
The advertisement shows Bolt filtering out several undesirable super hero suits before appropriately selecting a black, green and gold super outfit.
The eight-time Olympic gold medallist is dubbed ‘Super Bolt’ in the commercial.
Bolt was selected as the face of Virgin Media’s new campaign after a poll of 1,000 adults in the United Kingdom found that 4 in 10 Brits wish they were a superhero.
The world’s fastest man has filled varying roles in previous commercials prompting many to encourage him to pursue a career in acting.
But he appears focused to achieve his goal of becoming a professional footballer. Bolt is currently on training with the top tier Norwegian football team Stromsgodset where he is expected to participate in a training match against the Norway Under-19s.
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) June 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019