Bolt Becomes Superhero In New Ad
Jamaica’s retired sprint legend Usain Bolt is transformed into a superhero in his most recent commercial for longtime sponsor Virgin Media.
The advertisement shows Bolt filtering out several undesirable super hero suits before appropriately selecting a black, green and gold super outfit.
The eight-time Olympic gold medallist is dubbed ‘Super Bolt’ in the commercial.
Bolt was selected as the face of Virgin Media’s new campaign after a poll of 1,000 adults in the United Kingdom found that 4 in 10 Brits wish they were a superhero.
The world’s fastest man has filled varying roles in previous commercials prompting many to encourage him to pursue a career in acting.
But he appears focused to achieve his goal of becoming a professional footballer. Bolt is currently on training with the top tier Norwegian football team Stromsgodset where he is expected to participate in a training match against the Norway Under-19s.
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) June 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018