Bolt Becomes Superhero In New Ad
Jamaica’s retired sprint legend Usain Bolt is transformed into a superhero in his most recent commercial for longtime sponsor Virgin Media.
The advertisement shows Bolt filtering out several undesirable super hero suits before appropriately selecting a black, green and gold super outfit.
The eight-time Olympic gold medallist is dubbed ‘Super Bolt’ in the commercial.
Bolt was selected as the face of Virgin Media’s new campaign after a poll of 1,000 adults in the United Kingdom found that 4 in 10 Brits wish they were a superhero.
The world’s fastest man has filled varying roles in previous commercials prompting many to encourage him to pursue a career in acting.
But he appears focused to achieve his goal of becoming a professional footballer. Bolt is currently on training with the top tier Norwegian football team Stromsgodset where he is expected to participate in a training match against the Norway Under-19s.
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) June 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018