Bolt Becomes Superhero In New Ad
Jamaica’s retired sprint legend Usain Bolt is transformed into a superhero in his most recent commercial for longtime sponsor Virgin Media.
The advertisement shows Bolt filtering out several undesirable super hero suits before appropriately selecting a black, green and gold super outfit.
The eight-time Olympic gold medallist is dubbed ‘Super Bolt’ in the commercial.
Bolt was selected as the face of Virgin Media’s new campaign after a poll of 1,000 adults in the United Kingdom found that 4 in 10 Brits wish they were a superhero.
The world’s fastest man has filled varying roles in previous commercials prompting many to encourage him to pursue a career in acting.
But he appears focused to achieve his goal of becoming a professional footballer. Bolt is currently on training with the top tier Norwegian football team Stromsgodset where he is expected to participate in a training match against the Norway Under-19s.
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) June 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018