Bolt Becomes Superhero In New Ad
Jamaica’s retired sprint legend Usain Bolt is transformed into a superhero in his most recent commercial for longtime sponsor Virgin Media.
The advertisement shows Bolt filtering out several undesirable super hero suits before appropriately selecting a black, green and gold super outfit.
The eight-time Olympic gold medallist is dubbed ‘Super Bolt’ in the commercial.
Bolt was selected as the face of Virgin Media’s new campaign after a poll of 1,000 adults in the United Kingdom found that 4 in 10 Brits wish they were a superhero.
The world’s fastest man has filled varying roles in previous commercials prompting many to encourage him to pursue a career in acting.
But he appears focused to achieve his goal of becoming a professional footballer. Bolt is currently on training with the top tier Norwegian football team Stromsgodset where he is expected to participate in a training match against the Norway Under-19s.
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) June 1, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019