9-Yr-Old Girl Killed In Westmoreland, 13-Yr-Old Boy In Custody
The body of Kadijah Saunders – a nine-year-old student of Newworks Infant and Primary School in Westmoreland was reportedly found in bushes in the parish on Tuesday night.
Her body was discovered in bushes by a search party after she failed to return from school.
Police subsequently took a 13-year-old boy into custody following the spine-chilling discovery.
Superintendent Gary McKenzie, commanding officer for the West-moreland police is quoted by The Gleaner as saying:
“It appeared that she was strangled … . Some of her clothes were off.
“We subsequently carried out further investigations, and that led us to taking a 13-year-old male child into custody.”
McKenzie did not reveal the exact reason why the boy was taken into custody but said he was among a group of persons who were seen with Kadijah after school on Tuesday.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018