9-Yr-Old Girl Killed In Westmoreland, 13-Yr-Old Boy In Custody
The body of Kadijah Saunders – a nine-year-old student of Newworks Infant and Primary School in Westmoreland was reportedly found in bushes in the parish on Tuesday night.
Her body was discovered in bushes by a search party after she failed to return from school.
Police subsequently took a 13-year-old boy into custody following the spine-chilling discovery.
Superintendent Gary McKenzie, commanding officer for the West-moreland police is quoted by The Gleaner as saying:
“It appeared that she was strangled … . Some of her clothes were off.
“We subsequently carried out further investigations, and that led us to taking a 13-year-old male child into custody.”
McKenzie did not reveal the exact reason why the boy was taken into custody but said he was among a group of persons who were seen with Kadijah after school on Tuesday.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018