9-Yr-Old Girl Killed In Westmoreland, 13-Yr-Old Boy In Custody
The body of Kadijah Saunders – a nine-year-old student of Newworks Infant and Primary School in Westmoreland was reportedly found in bushes in the parish on Tuesday night.
Her body was discovered in bushes by a search party after she failed to return from school.
Police subsequently took a 13-year-old boy into custody following the spine-chilling discovery.
Superintendent Gary McKenzie, commanding officer for the West-moreland police is quoted by The Gleaner as saying:
“It appeared that she was strangled … . Some of her clothes were off.
“We subsequently carried out further investigations, and that led us to taking a 13-year-old male child into custody.”
McKenzie did not reveal the exact reason why the boy was taken into custody but said he was among a group of persons who were seen with Kadijah after school on Tuesday.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019