9-Yr-Old Girl Killed In Westmoreland, 13-Yr-Old Boy In Custody
The body of Kadijah Saunders – a nine-year-old student of Newworks Infant and Primary School in Westmoreland was reportedly found in bushes in the parish on Tuesday night.
Her body was discovered in bushes by a search party after she failed to return from school.
Police subsequently took a 13-year-old boy into custody following the spine-chilling discovery.
Superintendent Gary McKenzie, commanding officer for the West-moreland police is quoted by The Gleaner as saying:
“It appeared that she was strangled … . Some of her clothes were off.
“We subsequently carried out further investigations, and that led us to taking a 13-year-old male child into custody.”
McKenzie did not reveal the exact reason why the boy was taken into custody but said he was among a group of persons who were seen with Kadijah after school on Tuesday.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018