Three Perish In Horrific Motor Vehicle Accident In Trelawny
Three persons died after being involved in a horrific motor vehicle collision along the Duncans bypass segment of the North Coast Highway in Trelawny on Monday afternoon.
Two of those who perished reportedly burnt to death after the vehicle they were travelling in burst into flames.
According to Head of the traffic police – the crash involved a a Nissan Tiida motor car and a Toyota Wish motorcar.
Superintendent Coubrie says one person from the taxi perished, while other passengers from that vehicle have been hospitalised.
He also says the two occupants of the Tiida were burnt beyond recognition.
The identities of the victims have not been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: jabl[email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018