Three Perish In Horrific Motor Vehicle Accident In Trelawny
Three persons died after being involved in a horrific motor vehicle collision along the Duncans bypass segment of the North Coast Highway in Trelawny on Monday afternoon.
Two of those who perished reportedly burnt to death after the vehicle they were travelling in burst into flames.
According to Head of the traffic police – the crash involved a a Nissan Tiida motor car and a Toyota Wish motorcar.
Superintendent Coubrie says one person from the taxi perished, while other passengers from that vehicle have been hospitalised.
He also says the two occupants of the Tiida were burnt beyond recognition.
The identities of the victims have not been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018