Three Perish In Horrific Motor Vehicle Accident In Trelawny
Three persons died after being involved in a horrific motor vehicle collision along the Duncans bypass segment of the North Coast Highway in Trelawny on Monday afternoon.
Two of those who perished reportedly burnt to death after the vehicle they were travelling in burst into flames.
According to Head of the traffic police – the crash involved a a Nissan Tiida motor car and a Toyota Wish motorcar.
Superintendent Coubrie says one person from the taxi perished, while other passengers from that vehicle have been hospitalised.
He also says the two occupants of the Tiida were burnt beyond recognition.
The identities of the victims have not been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018