Three Perish In Horrific Motor Vehicle Accident In Trelawny
Three persons died after being involved in a horrific motor vehicle collision along the Duncans bypass segment of the North Coast Highway in Trelawny on Monday afternoon.
Two of those who perished reportedly burnt to death after the vehicle they were travelling in burst into flames.
According to Head of the traffic police – the crash involved a a Nissan Tiida motor car and a Toyota Wish motorcar.
Superintendent Coubrie says one person from the taxi perished, while other passengers from that vehicle have been hospitalised.
He also says the two occupants of the Tiida were burnt beyond recognition.
The identities of the victims have not been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018