Three Perish In Horrific Motor Vehicle Accident In Trelawny
Three persons died after being involved in a horrific motor vehicle collision along the Duncans bypass segment of the North Coast Highway in Trelawny on Monday afternoon.
Two of those who perished reportedly burnt to death after the vehicle they were travelling in burst into flames.
According to Head of the traffic police – the crash involved a a Nissan Tiida motor car and a Toyota Wish motorcar.
Superintendent Coubrie says one person from the taxi perished, while other passengers from that vehicle have been hospitalised.
He also says the two occupants of the Tiida were burnt beyond recognition.
The identities of the victims have not been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019